Events in Honduras have implications for America's own future

So let’s see if I’ve got this clear. The Honduran president makes an attempt to re-write his country’s constitution in his own favor.

He is opposed by the Honduran Supreme Court.

He tells his own Supreme Court to pound sand and proceeds with his plan regarding changing the Honduran constitution in a manner that is NOT allowed by that same constitution.

The Honduran SC orders the Honduran military to arrest the president, which they do in a bloodless coup. He’s put on a plane and exiled from the country.

The US government decides that “democracy” is more important than the rule of law, and they support the deposed president and refuse to recognize the new Honduran government.

Is anyone surprised? Clearly their socialist tendencies are revealed in their complete disdain for the rule of law. After all…that’s the same approach they’re taking here at home. Once you “please” the 51% that supports you, you can oppress the other 49% at will. And the only thing that gets in the way is that pesky constitution thing!

For the record, Obama and Hugo Chavez are in complete agreement on this situtation.

America is poised to enter a dark age of socialist tyranny, and anyone that doesn’t see that is an ignorant fool!

This fool is lucky to be alive! The sure don't make revolutionaries like they used to!


Anonymous said...

It would be nice if our own Supreme Court would take notice and act on the many violations of our Constitution here!

So much for checks and balances

The Other Mike S. said...

Wow, THAT story was not played in our MSM (shocking). I didn't really pay much attention, and took the, "illegal coup" message from Barry, hook, line and sinker.

Will this bastard of ours EVER play it straight?

Diogenes said...

""Will this bastard of ours EVER play it straight?"

I highly doubt it.

Unless its at the point of a small arsenal the same as the Honduras President did. I am certain that he had more than a few insightful things to say when he thought his life was on the line.