Tuesday

Where oh where is Corrine Brown?


Last week I made a plea for my readers to demand Town Hall meetings of their congressman. In my case, that would be the thoroughly dishonorable Corrine Brown. I'm pretty sure I got her phones ringing last week. But she still has not scheduled a Town Hall meeting. So I'm repeating my request for folks to demand of her that she face the music.

Here are her office numbers:

Jacksonville Office 904-354-1652
Orlando Office 407-872-0656
Gainesville Office 352-376-6476


I also sent this letter to the editor of the Florida Times-Union in the hopes that it will increase the pressure on Her Royal Corruptness to come out of hiding:

The liberal democrats leading this country are shocked and amazed that Americans have awakened to the mess that Washington has made. Issues like Healthcare, Deficit Spending, the debasement of the dollar, and a porous border have galvanized the average American to stand up and shout at their elected officials at town-hall meetings all across this country! Since our leadership expects us to act like sheep, they’re frightened when we don’t. Now the mantra being spun by Washington is that these outbursts are the product of the GOP machine or paid hacks employed by insurance companies. Nothing could be further from the truth! This is Mainstreet America showing its anger over what rotten politicians have done and are doing to America. I’ve spent the last week calling Corrine Brown’s office, and encouraging others to call her office, and demanding to know why she has not scheduled a town-hall meeting during the current recess. It’s time she faces the angst of the people and made some accounting for her support of the leftist agenda being forced down our throats. Don’t let her hide from the citizenry!


UPDATE:

I just got a call from the Times-Union editorial department seeking to verify that I sent that letter, and seeking my permission to publish it.

Hotdog!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's not going to come out of her hole, she's useless and an embarassment to the people she serves

The Other Mike S. said...

Well done! That's what it takes. My three federal reps - Feinstein, Boxer and McNerney are all hiding under rocks, with no meetings planned.

I should say there are no PUBLIC meetings planned....

Anonymous said...

I have asked our Deland 912 group to have a rally outside her closest office, that might be Port Orange. I want her to show support for the Inhofe bill that will stop the EPA from taking over Florida. They are declaring farms in south Florida as "wetlands", they are declaring large sections of the ocean off limits to fishing and they are trying to take over our water. We must stop them.