Sunday

Don't ever dream I'll disarm willingly




















The sheep among us want to be helpless. I'm okay with that. Just don't ask me to join them in their helplessness!

It's clear to me that this country is abandoning its history, its virtue, and its very soul. There is a day approaching rapidly when those of us who cling to the idea of God-given rights, will have those beliefs sorely tested.

Dear reader are you one who thinks that there are beliefs worth fighting and possibly dying for?

4 comments:

idahobob said...

Yup!!

As William Wallace shouted his last word....FREEDOM!!

Bob
III

CorbinKale said...

We will have all the freedom we demand, and not one bit more. I fear this freedom we hold so dear will be the death of me, but I never thought I would get off the planet alive, anyway. I'm in.

Shy Wolf said...

God, Mom, Family, Home and Constitution. All worth defending and living for, or dieing for- whichever is decided.
Shy

Weaver said...

They have a choice. They can leave us the hell alone. We do not have a choice. Our ONLY option is freedom. Some of us may die but we will die free. We will die defending our rights and our country as our brothers and sisters have done for over 200 years. Besides, like CorbinKale said, nobody gets off this planet alive anyway.
Weaver
III