Tuesday

This is beyond belief - even for liberals!

It’s one thing to vote for your guy. Heck it’s even understandable to get excited at a political rally for your guy.

But THIS is a direct effort to build a personality cult that trumps everything that America stands for:



Go check this out: BUY AN AMERICAN FLAG WITH OBAMA’S FACE ON IT

Be sure you read the comments down below and see for yourself the degree of devotion the Obama-bots have for their guy. Remember that the meaning of the flag is that it represents The Nation.

I place no faith or allegiance in ANY human being. I loved Ronald Reagan such that he was my all time favorite president. That being said – I would be revolted by an ersatz American flag bearing his image upon it.

No man is above the law. To believe otherwise is to reject EVERY cardinal principle this country was founded upon. That someone would do this to a US flag is stark irrefutable evidence that their loyalty is to the person rather than the nation.

Tell me again that liberals love America too!

If I ever actually see this with my own eyes, I can NOT be held accountable for my response. I served this country as a US Marine and by so doing I wrote this country a blank check that I was (and still am) willing to cash with my very life.

Any person, owning, selling, or flying this disgusting abomination, is in dire peril of their life in my opinion. They are nothing but vile traitors, and as such they are my PERSONAL enemy with all that connotes.

8 comments:

MikeH. said...

I can not agree more. These people are pulling America apart thread by thread including, now, our flag.

This IS NOT a form of patriotism, it is a mindless form of worship heaped upon an undeserving, evil, narcissist bent on the failure of America and all Americans.

We must not go quietly into that dark night... we can not.

The Other Mike S. said...

This shit amazes and disturbs me greatly - this Barry Cult. I saw a video (maybe here) of some religious group praying to Obama.

"Hear Us, Obama" and "Deliver us, Obama". It was unbelievable.

In their minds, he is equated with God, the Messiah, or at the very least, as a prophet. This devotion to The One makes them a group that can't be reasoned with, as they are pledged - devoted - to the man.

Diogenes said...

The many different factions that are going to be 'fighting it out' in this county seems to grow daily. The ones flying said flag aren't to be reasoned with anymore than the fanatic muslims could be.

There seems to be only one solution and that we are headed there on a bullet train.

As with you I have a blank check to this country. E2/11 1st MarDiv during the first Gulf war. I didn't consign the oath when I left nor did I forget about my brothers and sisters still in.

GunRights4US said...

Thanks for your service Diogenes.

Ooorah and SF at you as well.

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I wasn't a marine, just an pld army grunt. 5th. group SE asia war games, but if I see this flag anywhere I will cut it down and destroy it. Hopefully the owner will be wise enough not to try and stop me.
Paul in Texas

Anonymous said...

WAR.

idahobob said...

Lends a new meaning to flag burning.

Bob
III

Anonymous said...

Ditto what GunRights4US said in the last paragraph and ditto what Paul in Texas said too!

I've frickin' had about all this BS I can take without reacting - and I DON'T mean writing more letters/faxes/emails to my worthless Senators. My Congress critter is actually a pretty good one but he's impotent at present.

Paladin