I rarely watch Stupid-Vision, and this is a good example why. All these cop / investigator / lawyer shows were on at the same time as I panned thru the guide just now.
- WITHOUT A TRACE
- BONES – Federal forensics
- LAW & ORDER – Cops, lawyers and courts, Oh My!
- NCIS – Cop in the Navy
- CAMPUS PD – Cops in a different setting
- OUT OF TIME – Denzel Washington is a Florida Keys police chief
- CASE CRACKERS – Investigators sift clues
- OPERATION REPO – Repo men versus the dregs of society
- MOST DARING – Cops, doors, cars, etc.
- DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER – more scumbags and the scumbags that chase them
- LEGALLY BLOND – The female Forrest Gump of the legal profession
Can it be possible that so many Americans are THIS caught up in glamorized cops and all things “justice”?
I fail to understand it. Tax feeders of all varieties disgust me, but none more so than the tax feeders that put on a badge and gun and LIVE to enforce the will of the rotten political class. How can people be entertained by the rise of a police state, complete with a world class propaganda machine?
I suppose it’s a measure of how effective that propaganda has been thus far.