Saturday

Bad news about Michael Savage - he's anti-2A

Michael Savage thinks I have no business owning an assault rifle! I never knew this. Although I'm not a particular fan of Michael Savage, I have listened to him on a number of occasions, and found myself agreeing with what I heard. But I guess I've never heard him discuss his views on guns, because he's lost my respect entirely with this.

I'll let David Codrea tell you all about it here. (Btw...Mr Codrea's War on Guns blog is something YOU should read on a regular basis. And as we Marines would say: "That's a NO - SHITTER")

*** MAJOR PHILOSOPHICAL STATEMENT HERE: ***

As you might imagine, guns are a MAJOR issue for me. But I'm not a fanatic about guns, so much as I am a fanatic about RIGHTS. As far as I am concerned, the gun rights issue is THE "canary in the coal mine". If the corrupt rotten pols can overturn, infringe, or in any way negate my right to be armed as guaranteed in the Constitution, then they can do the same to the other rights I've been guaranteed; hence my reason for so jealously defending by gun rights!

2 comments:

LJP said...

What do you expect from a pill-popping health-food 'ex'-hippie freak?

GunRights4US said...

Like I said....I don't have a long history of listening to him. Maybe half dozen times or so.