Sunday

A book that I know you'll love

There's a gentleman I know, Mr. Mike Vanderboegh, who is about to publish a book he's written. Much of it has already been posted on the internet, and I've eagerly devoured every word of it thus far. I envy Mike's talent, but even more so I enjoy the subject matter he's chosen to write about.

Just imagine there coming a point in time where Americans who remember their heritage as free men grow over weary of the depredations of an oppressive Nanny State.

If I've managed to pique your curiosity...well good! Go here and start reading.

Enjoy ABSOLVED by Mike Vanderboegh

1 comment:

Shy Wolf said...

Love it. Just wish I'd been able to read the whole thing in ONE sitting! Doggonit, Van hadda spread it over the blogosphere in bits and teasers that drove me nuts one night finding all th epieces!
LOL- was fun, though. Like the old catsup commercial, "Anticipation is making me wait..."
Shy