Wednesday

Activist judge delivers anti-Arizona ruling

I'm sure you've heard by now that some Imperial Federal judge has ruled that Arizona's new immigration law cannot be enacted. Nothing surprising there. The oligarchy that rules over us has seen fit to throw the borders wide open and a mere political sub-unit (formerly known as states) will not be allowed the subvert the intentions of Levithian.

I have not verified the truth of this - but it sure SEEMS accurate to me:

- If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard
labor.
- If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.
- If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
- If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed.
- If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from
again.
- If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy
and your fate will be sealed.
- If you cross the Mexican borders illegally you will jailed for two years.
- If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political
prison to rot.

- But If you cross the United States border illegally you get:
1 - A job
2 - A driver's license
3 - A Social Security card
4 - Welfare
5 - Food stamps
6 - Credit cards
7 - Subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house
8 - Free education
9 - Free health care
10 - A lobbyist in Washington
11 - Billions of dollars in public documents printed in your language
12 - Millions of servicemen and women who are willing to - and do - die
for your right to the ways and means of our constitution
13 - And the right to carry the flag of your country - the one you walked
out on - while you call America racist and protest that you don't get
enough respect.

3 comments:

MikeH. said...

GR,

It's sad to say, but I think I want to move out, denounce my citizenship then come back illegally. I mean it certainly provides for far better opportunities and benefits over being a natural born citizen... under the thumb to pay the bill for all these freeloading locusts.

And the illegal rat-shit scum are too stupid to realize; the Big Zero is transforming America into a place that is as bad, or worse than, the Marxist corrupt cesspools they are fleeing from to come here!!!

After the revolution, even treasonous, left leaning judges will not be immune from prosecution.

MikeH.

GunRights4US said...

Mike I know exactly how you feel. But if I do actually leave the US for other pastures, I won't be back. I will have found a place where liberty is still to be had. And why then would I want to return to a place so intent on establishing tyranny and despotic control?

I too am watching for the "meltdown" in the hope that some chance remains of reestablishing a republic. And when that day comes - judges like this one will decorate the light poles.

Bitmap said...

Nice comparison. I'll bet that wouldn't be published in any newspaper in the US. That's one reason I like the internet.