Ex-Soviet immigrant Oleg Atbashian tells of meeting a couple of moon-bat "progressives" at a book signing. After attempting (and failing) to rationally debate their points he changed tactics and began asking questions.
Here are some of his questions:
* If diversity training benefits everyone, why do those classes mostly consist of white heterosexual males?
* How come Hollywood can always find a good side in thugs, but never in businesspeople? What was the last movie that pictured a self-reliant, industrious man as a role model?
* If there are no absolutes and family is an antiquated tool of bourgeois oppression, why is having gay marriage an absolute must?
* If Hollywood types are so opposed to capitalism, why is there a warning against unauthorized distribution of their movies?
* How come those who hate humanity for its faults are called “humanists” but those who love humanity for its virtues are called “hate-mongers”?
* Can you name one person who paid the IRS more than he owed because he trusted the government to put his money to good use?
This is but a sampling of the questions he asked. I can almost visualize the moon-bats' heads beginning to spin. Be sure to read the whole article.
H/T to the folks over at Crusader Rabbit.