Thursday

Here it is... What Washington needs hear

I've been stewing for days now ever since the atrocious murder of all those little children in Newtown.  What can I say?  On the one hand I am furious that someone would harm little children.  If the sorry bastard hadn't already offed himself, I would gladly beat him to a pulp with a baseball bat.  The lowest regions of hell are reserved for those who harm innocent children.

On the other hand, I am just as angry that the anti-gun, collectivist hive members are willing to conflate me and other gun owners with that piece of excrement whose name I refuse to repeat here!

I am mad as hell that my elected representatives constantly dishonor their oath to the constitution.

I am mad as hell that the NRA will even sit down at the table with gun banning politicians.

I am mad as hell that the president [spit] threatens to go around congress [spit] via executive order and trample the 2A.

I am mad as hell that the American people aren't storming their state capitals demanding that state governments put Washington back in its place.

I am mad as hell that the media has become nothing but a propaganda machine for big government, and works actively against my Liberty.

I am mad as hell ... and I'm not going to take it any more!

The gentleman in this video says just what's on my mind and I endorse (with blood if need be) his every word and every syllable!

ANY FURTHER INFRINGEMENTS WILL NOT STAND.  I SWEAR BY MY BLOOD AND MY ETERNAL SOUL - THIS WILL NOT STAND!

UPDATE:  Here is what they have in mind.




3 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

He took this one down,changed it and added a second.

Sparky said...

Agreed! We're locked and loaded too.

Anonymous said...

"I am mad as hell that the president [spit]...."

This may help. I refuse to call him by the title of his office. I refer to him as the _resident as he certainly does not lead as his current occupation requires. He does however occupy the Peoples House, hence the term _resident.

hbbill